Sadaforia
Welcome to the Sadaforia Clan Forums. Log in or Register please. Note: New members will be immediately added to Non-Member group unless they notify the Admin's that they are apart of the Clan!
Sadaforia
Welcome to the Sadaforia Clan Forums. Log in or Register please. Note: New members will be immediately added to Non-Member group unless they notify the Admin's that they are apart of the Clan!
Sadaforia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archived Forum for original Clan DaggerCorp, now to be utilized by it's successor Sadaforia!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back Corps members. We have reseted the forums, but unfortunately their isn't an option in freeforum to reset post counts. Have fun!
Latest topics
» yo0oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Administrator Application Format. EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:42 pm by Ariston

» 8=D 10/255
Administrator Application Format. EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:41 pm by Ariston

» "COULDN'T FIND PATCH INFO. [3]"
Administrator Application Format. EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:17 am by Jakanadin

» '-'!!!!!!!!!!!!
Administrator Application Format. EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:16 am by Jakanadin

» My CTF Score >:D.
Administrator Application Format. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:46 am by Jakanadin

» About CW's.
Administrator Application Format. EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 2:07 am by OverdriveUranium

» Overdrive is here!
Administrator Application Format. EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:08 pm by Redbeek

» Welcome to the Corp.
Administrator Application Format. EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:03 pm by Jakanadin

» Member Application Format.
Administrator Application Format. EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:43 am by Jakanadin

Similar topics
Top posters
Jakanadin (520)
Administrator Application Format. I_vote_lcapAdministrator Application Format. I_voting_barAdministrator Application Format. I_vote_rcap 
Gummy (248)
Administrator Application Format. I_vote_lcapAdministrator Application Format. I_voting_barAdministrator Application Format. I_vote_rcap 
Redbeek (227)
[P]lanB (213)
Zack (169)
Ekital (163)
IzgumiFan (134)
TheShima (133)
Victoriala (108)
Jolt (85)

Administrator Application Format.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakanadin
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Administrator Application Format. Empty
PostSubject: Administrator Application Format.   Administrator Application Format. EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:42 am

Game Applying For:

In-Game Name:

Contact Information :

About Me:

My knowledge of the DaggerCorp Rules:

Length of membership in the Corp:

My Activity:

Why I should be accepted as a Corpsmen Administrator:

What other languages I speak:

Closing:
Back to top Go down
https://sadaforia.forumotion.com